Royal Golf Hotel
Breakfast is served daily from 7.00am to 9.30am. (10am Sat & Sun) - from 7.30am October & November.
This room is tastefully and stylishly decorated and seats up to 30 guests at one time.
Breakfast consists of a wide choice from the continental buffet in addition to a selection of cooked items which are freshly cooked and served to your table.
- A selection of juices to include: Apple, Grapefruit and Orange.
- Grapefruit Segments, Fresh Fruit Salad, Prunes & Apricots
- Rice Krispies, Cornflakes, Special K, Bran Flakes, Weetabix & Muesli
- Natural & Fruit Yogurts
- Porridge - on its own the traditional Scottish, healthy choice (add honey, maple syrup, brown sugar or cream for a touch of decadence)
- Royal Dornoch Highland Grill
- Farm Eggs, Fried, Scrambled, Poached or Boiled,
- Stuart Grant Pork Sausages & Black Pudding,
- Whole Grilled Tomatoes & Mushrooms
- Smoked Back Bacon, Potato Scone, & Baked Beans.
We also offer a few Breakfast Speciality dishes which are very popular
- Smoked Highland Salmon and Scrambled Eggs
- Smoked Haddock with a Poached Farm Egg
A selection of Teas, Coffees, Herbal Teas and Infusions are offered together with Granary Brown or White Toast.