Breakfast is served daily from 7.00am to 9.30am. (10am Sat & Sun) - from 7.30am October & November.
This room is tastefully and stylishly decorated and seats up to 30 guests at one time.
Breakfast consists of a wide choice from the continental buffet in addition to a selection of cooked items which are freshly cooked and served to your table.
- A selection of juices to include: Apple, Grapefruit and Orange.
- Grapefruit Segments, Fresh Fruit Salad, Prunes & Apricots
- Rice Krispies, Cornflakes, Special K, Bran Flakes, Weetabix & Muesli
- Natural & Fruit Yogurts
- Porridge - on its own the traditional Scottish, healthy choice (add honey, maple syrup, brown sugar or cream for a touch of decadence)
- Royal Dornoch Highland Grill
- Farm Eggs, Fried, Scrambled, Poached or Boiled,
- Stuart Grant Pork Sausages & Black Pudding,
- Whole Grilled Tomatoes & Mushrooms
- Smoked Back Bacon, Potato Scone, & Baked Beans.
We also offer a few Breakfast Speciality dishes which are very popular
- Smoked Highland Salmon and Scrambled Eggs
- Smoked Haddock with a Poached Farm Egg
A selection of Teas, Coffees, Herbal Teas and Infusions are offered together with Granary Brown or White Toast.
Mailing List Sign Up
Sign up to The Royal Dornoch Golf Hotel email mailing list to receive all the latset Short Breaks, Golf Packages, and Special Offers.